Fidux Trust is a company that understands that experienced and motivated people are critical to our success. We know that it is a great time to be at Fidux Trust and we believe what sets us apart from the competition is our commitment to help our employees be all they can be. We offer competitive benefits and our compensation package rewards performance. We help you balance your professional and personal lives with financial support and professional guidance. Lastly, we are committed to employee development and heavily invest in this area.
On behalf of the Fidux Trust Team, we invite you to imagine the possibilities you can have at Fidux.
Financial Controller (Gibraltar)
(Full-time 37.5 hours per week)
The Company has an opportunity for an Accountant who, as well as being financially astute is well organised, results orientated and adaptable.
Maintaining Accounts for the group including, Fidux (Gibraltar, London & Spain), Helvetic and HFFT Alternative Limited and production of consolidated annual accounts to include Fidux Vienna office.
- Preparing monthly information, quarterly management accounts and year end accounts
- Preparation of accounts for annual audit
- Preparing annual budgets and cash flows
- VAT returns (London)
- Assist the Fidux team with client accounting issues on an ad hoc basis
- Purchase ledger
- Time analysis in preparation for client billing
- Sales ledger
- Maintain cash books and Bank reconciliations (multi currency)
- Client account reconciliations
- Client payments and managing online banking systems
- Management of cash flows
The Company is looking for an individual who possess the following skills:
- Financial Acumen
- Excellent communications
- High standards of integrity
- Client and results focused
- Promotes continuous improvements
- Adapts to change with enthusiasm
The organization values employee development, growth and wellbeing.
CIMA / ACCA/ ACA qualified or demonstrable equivalent experience
Previous experience as Finance Manager in financial services is desirable but not essential
Windows based Accounting systems
Interested? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Current vacancies within the Group
We are always looking for people who strive for the best performance. Fidux Trust encourages and values the diversity of its people. If you are interested in working in an international environment, our human resources manager will be pleased to receive your CV and references via e-mail: